Designed for Travel
The J-ukeTM UC310 is Journey Instrument’s take on what a travel uke should be. This full-scale concert-size mahogany travel ukulele is fitted with premium appointments and tonewoods to deliver optimal tone and playability for ukulele players on-the go.
The J-ukeTM is made with a premium grade solid mahogany top and engineered mahogany back and sides with sitka bracing. We use premium open-back tuners to keep the weight down. Appointments include dark hand-rubbed stain along with Pau Ferro fingerboard and bridge. The tortoise binding and a Pau Ferro rosette give a classic ukulele look.
Paired with our JourneyTekTM ukulele travel case, the J-ukeTM becomes the most travel-friendly ukulele around. Designed with premium high-density polyethelyne foam, a reinforced neck pad, a ballistic nylon shell, and rubberized protective panels on the bottom, the JourneytekTM case is engineered for maximum instrument protection. But this is the only the beginning of an awesome travel bag. An abundance of daisy chains enables you to clip your ukulele on to any other backpack, and make it a chinch to clip it directly to other JourneyTekTM instrument and travel bags – or simply use the adjustable shoulder strap to comfortably carry your uke hands-free. The JourneyTekTM uke case comes with tons of storage space too! Our patented neck pockets enable you to store your “case candy,” digital accessories, and other essentials by taking advantage of the space on the sides of the instrument neck. The pleated main pocket expands to fit even more gear, and the expandable front mesh pocket gives you even more.
- Traditional Concert Ukulele body shape with 23” overall length
- Solid mahogany with dark hand-rubbed satin finish
Back and Sides:
- Layered mahogany with dark hand-rubbed stain with satin finish
- MOP logo and position markings
- Tortoise Binding
- Ovangkol rosette
- STRAP BUTTONS INCLUDED!!!
- 15 inch full scale
- 14 frets to body, 18 frets total
- Satin on soundboard, back, and sides
Bridge and Fingerboard:
- 14:1 precision mini ebonoid open-back tuners
- Included Journey™ under-saddle passive transducer pickup system on UC310E
- No electronics on UC310
- Traditional C shape Mahogany
- Engineered bone nut
Ukulele Dimensions and Weights:
- Weight: 1.0 lbs (.44 kg)
- Weight With Case: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Maximum depth: 2.75 in (7 cm)
- Body Length: 11 in (28 cm)
- Lower Bout Width: 8 in (20.5 cm)
JourneyTek Uke Case Specifications:
Travel-sized case with maximum protection and expansive pockets and daisy chains for traveling with gear.
All- Premium Material Construction:
- Extra-durable Ballistic Nylon external case with premium nylon and velour lining
- Extra-padded high-density foam body compartment with premium velour
- Tough-coated bottom section for protection on the bottom of the case.
- Premium side handle for easy carrying.
- Detachable Padded shoulder strap
- X-stitching on all major joints
- Oversized zipper-pulls with padlock loops for secure and convenient closure.
- Metal rings and clips
- Additional side clips for secure attachment to additional bags and gig bags.
Extra Compartments for Your Journey:
- Two large patented neck pockets for accessories.
- Large pleated front zipper pocket.
- Large expandable mesh pocket for maximum storage.
Maximum Case Dimensions: L*W*H: 25*10*4.5 in (64*25.4*11.4cm)